To work collaboratively with the UX Designers to bring the client requirements & design concepts into reality. You would be focused on the user experience, making the applications visually impressive and to the highest standard of usability. .
- Develop professional user interfaces
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to guarantee high quality, on-time and on-budget projects
- Ensure quality of design, implementation & documentation
- Collaborate with non-technical staff in emerging web development techniques & best practice.
- Provide accurate task estimation
- Focus on delivering optimum results for Customers
- As experience & competence develop and as strengths and preferences emerge, a degree of flexibility with other tasks and responsibilities across the business is expected.
Skills and Qualities
This is a gateway role so no direct prior application experience is required however the candidate must demonstrate:
- Alignment with Synergy Learning’s Vision & Values
- HTML, CSS, LESS and SASS experience
- Excellent knowledge of web accessibility standards
- Proven track record of addressing development issues (Eg. Cross Browser)
- Prioritise teamwork via strong communication & collaboration skills
- LAMP Experience (Linux Apache MySQL PHP)
- Experience of version control systems (eg. Git)
- Knowledge of PHP development language
- Awareness of Virtual Learning Environments
Relationships & Reporting
Reporting to Lead UX Developer