Provide world-class technical support to our clients across a wide range of issues. Support Technicians are application experts. If they don't know something it won't take them long to figure it out!
- Provide world-class technical support to clients via phone & support portal on Moodle, Totara and associated technologies.
- Manage support cases effectively through to completion
- Application integration & configuration with third party applications & services
- Installation, configuration, updating & upgrading of applications
- Assist in ensuring maximum security and performance of systems
Skills and Qualities
This is a gateway role so no direct prior application experience is required however the candidate must:
- Have a strong desire to learn
- Possess a strong interest in technology
- Provide excellent Customer Service
- Be an excellent communicator both written & verbally
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a friendly, approachable demeanor
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Awareness of Version Control an advantage
- Awareness of HTML & CSS an advantage
- Be customer focused and care passionately about resolving issues for our customers
- Have outstanding team working skills and willingness to fully engage with clients
- Have strong documentation skills to enable thorough documentation of processes.
- Be able to work independently with adherence to best practice and attention to detail
- As experience & competence develop and as strengths and preferences emerge, a degree of flexibility with other tasks and responsibilities across the business is expected.
Relationships & Reporting
- Reporting to Lead Support Engineer