Synergy Learning is looking for a Lead Consultant to work on a range of exciting innovation, proposition development and platform launch projects in the UK and beyond; helping to Excite, Engage and Empower our Customers as they implement and embed results-driven, technology-enabled learning.
As a Lead Consultant, you will engage with our customers from the outset of a project through to project completion. You will be responsible for the technical and functional set-up of learning platforms in close collaboration with our customers and global team.
In order to best help our customers you will need to be an expert in Moodle and Totara. You will be a product expert and deliver successful implementations by configuring the system to achieve Customer requirements, playing a key role in ensuring on-time, on-quality and on-budget project delivery.
- Approachable & personable
- Organised and methodical with the ability to see the bigger picture when it comes to our Customers’ challenges and opportunities.
- Consult with customers & potential customers to fully understand their requirements and map business processes onto our solution specification
- Advise customers on how they can obtain the most value from the system through implementation & optimisation of the system to meet their specific requirements.
- Support customers during their on-boarding. This will involve both demonstrating and undertaking work on the customers behalf
- Understand all our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve Customers
- Interface with Customer leads and become a trusted advisor to the Customer, assisting them in meetings with back office personnel to provide consistency.
- Identify additional revenue opportunities with new and existing Customers.
- Drive delivery of the implementation process, in line with the overall project plan, from requirements through to customer acceptance
- Interact and meet with prospects and customers as required for successful implementation and pre/post-sales support.
- Address technical questions and partake in the Support Circle when required to assist our Customers.
- Deliver Customer training/consultancy, both onsite and remote.
- Identify opportunities to improve our offerings, share client feedback and project status to project stakeholders.
- Produce high quality documentation and training material for all stages of the implementation process
- Act as Performance Management Mentor within Consultancy Circle
- Demonstrate leadership in collaborating and cooperating with other members of 1team to ensure consistent delivery of high quality work from the Consultancy Circle.
- Drive the Strategic development of Implementation & Consultancy in line with Company objectives
Skills and Qualities
- Able to work under pressure & deliver on-time, on-budget & to quality.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Excellent client interaction skills, collaborative work style, and strong interpersonal and team skills, with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical people comfortably.
- Must be a subject matter expert on Moodle & Totara.
- Although this is not a project management role the fundamentals of the project management discipline should be understood.
- Must be a Customer focused individual with strong decision making skills.
- Flexible, with a strong work ethic and willingness to engage in regular travel across the UK and globally
- Consistently demonstrate alignment with SL’s values
Relationships & Reporting
- The Lead Consultant will work collaboratively across the Company reporting to Head of Operations