Provide world-class technical support to our clients across a wide range of issues. Support Technicians are application experts & also system administrators. If they don't know something it won't take them long to figure it out!
- Provide world-class technical support to clients via phone & support portal on MoodleLMS, Moodle Workplace, TotaraLMS and associated technologies.
- Managing support cases effectively through to completion
- Application integration & configuration with third party applications & services
- Installation, configuration, updating & upgrading of applications
- Assist in ensuring maximum security and performance of systems
Skills and Qualities
This is a gateway role so no direct prior application experience is required however the candidate must:
- Have a strong desire to learn
- Possess a strong interest in technology
- Provide excellent Customer Service
- Be an excellent communicator both written & verbally
- Have strong interpersonal skills & a friendly, approachable demeanor
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be customer focused and care passionately about resolving issues for our customers.
- Outstanding communication and team working skills, willingness to fully engage with clients.
- Ability to thoroughly document processes.
- Be able to work independently with adherence to best practice and attention to detail.
Relationships & Reporting
- Reports to Head of Operations